Lead DevSecOps Engineer
Job ID: 4101446004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a Lead DevSecOps Engineer to support one of the Customer’s teams.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About Our Project:
The majority of the customer’s projects are data driven. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently. The work will be mostly done from our offices, but business trips to London/Dublin once every six months are possible.
- DevSecOps tools: Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Chef, Octopus Deploy, Puppet, Terraform
- Cloud Platforms: AWS/Azure
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux Ubuntu
- Database Platforms: Relational RDBMS (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and NOSQL (MongoDB, Hadoop)
- Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, CheckMK, Nagios, Grafana, Fluentd, Splunk
- Scripting: Go, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Bash, Powershell, AWS CLI, Azure RM
An experience with any of the below technologies would be a plus:
- IAC/PAC cloud-native tooling: Serverless, EKS, AKS
- Cloud native tooling: Amazon (RDS, Aurora) and Azure (Azure Managed Instances, Azure SQL Database)
- Craft technical solutions to challenging problems
- Architect, build, and optimize the cloud-based, containerized hosting services, increasing the reliance on infrastructure-as-code and policy-as-code
- Partner with the client’s business units (Retail, Health & Life Sciences, etc.) to understand business and client needs and opportunities for hosting
- Advise and support secure DevSecOps solutions for teams building on the Customer’s internal hosting solution, and potentially with the Customer’s clients seeking digital transformation opportunities
- Contribute to a strategic roadmap of technical development of the Customer’s hosting offerings
- Write, test, and deliver pieces of the strategic roadmap
- Work with a team to manage and maintain the extensive cloud-based hosting environment
- Automate and improve existing hosting environment to reduce manual workloads and/or increase security posture
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.