Middle Business Analyst
Job ID: 4101332004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a top-notch Middle Business Analyst to help us increase the efficiency of the 7P stock rewards program for individuals and their employers, as well as to help the Corporation navigate tax transparency.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
The Company has 250+ professionals covering multiple disciplines. You will work in a team of 100+ technology specialists providing enablement services and solutions for tax and legal purposes.
The team is made up of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Multi-Disciplinary Engineering teams, and IT Service delivery professionals working on a large portfolio of systems used to improve productivity and solve key business problems.
You will be working with a smaller group of developers and test analysts across a variety of projects for both the customer’s clients and internal professionals. You will be responsible both for the development and delivery of software solutions. Your team will work alongside a Product Owner who will help prioritize deliverables, allowing you to focus on creating world-class solutions.
A web application constructed to help both firms and individuals navigate the complex new Section 7P of the Danish taxation rules is created in order to minimize taxes paid for an individual’s acceptance of a grant.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Understanding of complex requirements at all development stages: elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in modelling and analyzing business processes, as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.