Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 4099884004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to solve some of education’s hardest problems at cloud-scale. By using a modern stack that includes AWS, Terraform, .NET Core, PHP, and Docker, you will help the Customer change the way that teachers teach and students learn.
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use the customer’s products.
- Experience with cloud-hosted, high-traffic applications
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- A bias to action, desire for ownership, and love for problem-solving
- Experience in at least one programming language and an infrastructure optimization tool (e.g. Terraform or Ansible)
- Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, and architecture — our engineers design, build, and deploy their own code
- Strong communication skills
- Write code to simplify DevOps tasks and to allow engineers to deploy and debug their own code in production
- Use AWS tools to provide superior uptime and reliability
- Ensure the customer’s users’ security by following framework standards and industry best practices to avoid attacks like XSS and CSRF
- Debug code and production issues to improve system stability and to provide outstanding uptime
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.