Middle Power BI Developer
Job ID: 4099181004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a bright-minded Middle Power BI Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
People Operations project. The idea is to give recommendations to employees about visiting the office based on the available data: for example, how many days a week a certain employee should visit the office. The project is new, and has not started yet.
The project is initially planned for 3 months.
3 MS Power specialists, PM/DM, representatives from the customer’s side. The composition will be further specified.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2+ years of experience with Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automation
- Strong experience with developing visual reports, dashboard, and KPI scorecards
- Adheres to the company’s values and ethical expectations
- Able to effectively multitask
- Strong customer service focus
- Power BI development and administration
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Excellent analytical thinking; able to translate data into informative visuals and reports
- Able to implement row-level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Expertise in using advanced level calculations on the data set
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
- Adept in developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
You can learn English with the support of native speakers
You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.