Middle Automation QA (JS)
Job ID: 4095070004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
India: Any city
Currently we are looking for a Middle Automation QA (JS) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .Net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experienced with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Mocha, Chai and etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools (Jmeter, etc.)
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
- Basic knowledge of Scrum process
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create test scenarios, test cases and test reports
Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and DevOps
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI/CD infrastructure (Microsoft Azure)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.