Senior Manual + Automation QA Engineer
Job ID: 4092244004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Senior Manual + Automation QA Engineer to join our friendly team!
This Quality Assurance position will be working with the developers of the applications to ensure application quality and consistency through testing and documentation.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer helps the world’s leading brands harness data, technology, and creativity to rapidly transform great ideas into digital experiences. They offer data services, such as big data, NoSQL, predictive analytics, business intelligence, IT integration, and mobile development on all devices. The company also provides creative services, including UX and UI design and advanced touch and interaction solutions. They offer interactive solutions for airports, healthcare settings, and boardrooms, including airport fire training research classrooms for desktops. The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
About Our Project:
You will deal with web-based applications that will be used to design and simulate balloon bundles that clients can order.
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and highly driven
- Decision-making and time management skills
- 3+ years of hands-on contribution in Quality Assurance or Test Engineering
- Experience in Performance and Security Testing
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of automatisation process using JS (Cypress)
- Consistently identify faults, glitches, and other problems across numerous inspections
- Design, create, and maintain automated and manual test plans for the target application
- Communicate and coordinate all testing activities with the application developer team
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment, allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
- Produce and present actionable reports based on testing results to the development team and management
- Perform performance engineering and performance improvement activities
- Have a hands-on role with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.