Middle Business Analyst
Job ID: 4092205004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a top-notch Middle Business Analyst to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The main goal of the project is to standardize cloud infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company’s strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Understanding of complex requirements at all development stages: elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in modelling and analyzing business processes, as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.