Job ID: 4092194004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
India: Any city
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
The project deals with a .net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus, and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of React and its latest versions
- Experience with Azure or SQL server
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of how to balance speed to market and elegance in technical design
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented JS
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React
- Perform code review
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, etc.
- Contribute to fixing bugs and improving application performance
- Constantly work on building your skill level
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.