Job ID: 4092177004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team of professionals! If you have proven experience in Scrum and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes, we’re looking for you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About Our Project:
The customer is looking to revamp their capital planning and tracking tools to provide a high-performance, web-based, engineered solution. This will require a seamless web experience with an Excel-like functionality. Users will need the agility work with data like they would in Excel (copy, paste, drag, view formulas, etc).
The customer needs a highly configurable solution to accommodate many customizations already in existence. Ultimately, this will be the starting point for a rewrite of customer’s FP&A suite to provide a more managed, yet configurable suite with a fully integrated data model and consistent user experience.
Alexander, the Lead Software Engineer on the project, says: “The project is in the field of healthcare. It deals with planning the budgets of medical institutions. The project itself is just one top-level module of a large platform. This is, in general, reports with a bunch of additional functionality, but I would not say that there is a lot of dynamics or graphics – i.e. these are not stock reports.
The customer has a system that is based on Excel (i.e. tabular presentation of data and Excel formulas). The data in the database itself is MS SQL Server. Their current application looks like Excel. It is a desktop application. They want to rewrite it all on the web, with a rich UI and move all the formulas and calculations to the back-end.
Also, the customer has a framework that is already used on other modules. This framework works with a database and builds an object model that “reaches” the UI and on the basis of it the UI is built. Whether we will need to use this framework is not clear. Perhaps it will be necessary.”
- Proven experience in project management
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Knowledge of Agile best practices
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes from a project’s beginning to its end
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience overseeing a construction project
Nice to have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period
- Conducting post-project evaluations and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.