Middle Python Developer
Job ID: 4091157004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Are you an experienced Middle Python Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and work on exciting projects in a great working environment? You are the type of person we are looking for!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Python backend development
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux, Puppet, Perl, Graphite/monitoring
- Build efficient back end features in Python
- Improve, troubleshoot, and extend cloud-related components to a backup solution. For example: improve the performance of storage scaling/balancing/migration tools, extend export tools that retrieve emails data from backup storage and provide them to the customer as mailbox archives etc.
- Maintain the project infrastructure
- Analyze requirements and clarify assigned development tasks
- Review code (if needed)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.