Middle Database Engineer/ETL Developer
Job ID: 4090237004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking to hire a skilled Middle Database Engineer/ETL Developer. You should have excellent business and communication skills, and be able to work with business owners to understand their data requirements and help them make data-related decisions using your ETL knowledge and experience.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. He has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions, that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and their subscriptions, drive member engagement, generate member invoices and automate payment processing functions.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Database Engineer/ETL Developer
- SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of data modeling principles
- Organizational skills: time management and planning
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Knowledge of various SQL/NoSQL data storage mechanisms and Big Data technologies
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about complex data structures and problem solving
- Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
- Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Prepare documentation for further reference
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.