Lead Java Developer
Job ID: 4089341004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Using proprietary mobile algorithms, their app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. App users can also create flights virtually anywhere in the world and share them with other members or book all the seats to make a private flight.
In addition to extraordinary flight services, members of the customer’s community – which includes leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture – enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events in the clouds and on the ground.
About Our Project:
- Task Management (100% Java) – flight support and execution of tasks related to each step of the flight according to the prebuilt, but flexible workflow
- Zendesk.com (100% Python, but may be changed to 100% Java in the future) – any related tasks
- ERP Service – currently, we are going into production with a 100% version in Java, although support on the Python version will still remain for some time
- Charter sales (100% Java) – simple logic of charter sales
The candidate should be ready to occasionally work late hours (less than 10% of the time)
Current Project Stage:
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in writing triggers and stored procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-organize and act proactively
- Technical leadership skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python or desire to learn it
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.