Job ID: 4088614004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Odessa
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across social media channels.
The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analysis in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1200+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
1 Marketing Manager, 3 Marketing Specialists, 1 Copywriter, 1 Graphic Designer
- Build a localized marketing plan to increase brand awareness in different countries where company has offices
- Manage day-to-day communications on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Come up with innovative ways to increase follower engagement, improve career site traffic and drive applicants
- Analyze social media and campaign metrics and turn them into actionable insights
- Keep an eye on trends to take advantage of new opportunities in social media
- Manage and create content for our social media by researching stories internally and collaborating with employees globally
- Respond in a timely manner with regards to compliments, complaints and questions received through various social media platforms and coordinate with appropriate departments
- Drive and measure audience engagement, create engaging experiences
- 1+ year of experience managing corporate social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Understanding and execution of KPI-driven social media campaigns and job boards
- Understanding of Google Analytics and building and maintaining reports
- Have a proven ability to achieve goals, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience research
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in IT company
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience will be a plus
- Experience with HubSpot, Buffer or similar platform
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.