Senior Business Analyst/System Analyst
Job ID: 4088220004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst/System Analyst to support the elaboration, design, and estimation of requirements through the systems development lifecycle, enabling benefit realization in the shortest possible time frame. Working as part of an Agile Squad, the successful candidate will be a proactive and motivating team member who will play a key role in the successful design and delivery of complex application solutions.
What can you expect?
Working as part of a Squad, alongside a Product Owner, Squad Lead, Developer, and Quality Assurance Engineers, you will be part of the team delivering the strategic roadmap for one of the key technology capabilities within the customer’s company.
As someone who is able to rapidly understand new applications and solutions, you will be expected to support the elaboration, design, and estimation of requirements through the Agile development lifecycle.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst/System Analyst working as part of an Agile Squad on large-scale projects
- A delivery focused mindset, bringing expertise in charting the quickest path through to providing value from business requirements before moving on to the next priority
- Self-motivated to excel in a remote position, collaborating effectively with a remote team
- You are a self-starter; you can take initiative without waiting for direction
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile Team
- You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed features and user stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver
- You can switch communication styles between technical and business-oriented audiences
- Experience with Jira is desirable
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Gherkin
- In collaboration with the Senior Systems Analyst, Solution Architects, and Product Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefit realisation in the shortest possible time frame
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions, consisting of features and stories, considering technical constraints and existing technical architecture/functionality
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories
- Work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized in the backlog and aligned to business value streams
- Contribute towards Sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development
- Support the Squad during the delivery of a Sprint, ensuring that queries are resolved swiftly and the Product Owner is kept up to date with any change and decisions are deferred appropriately
- Ensure that developed functionality is in line with signed-off requirements
- Bring a shift left mentality to delivery, ensuring that automation and efficiencies are part of the solution by default
- Ensure that analysis standards and processes are followed throughout the SDLC life cycle
- Ensure that technical and security standards and processes are followed throughout the SDLC lifecycle
- Actively contribute towards continuously improving the Systems Analyst function in Global Technology
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.