Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 4088197004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer. To be successful in this position, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior .Net Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About Our Project:
The solution is a complex project plan for engagement teams that will have an aggregated list of tasks of different types from different places.
The system has an evolving scope of various business rules for each task type and source. This project is a central part of the overall platform.
The platform launched about year ago and uses only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches:
- .Net Core 3.1
- Angular 12
- Azure SaaS/PaaS
- Docker, K8s
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, and Machine Learning
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Experience in back end development .NET Core 3.1
- Experience with MongoDB
- Code review practice
- Expertise in design and architectural patterns, SOA design, & web service development
- Excellent organizational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
Nice to Have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support for development team
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Communicate with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.