Senior DBA/SQL Developer
Job ID: 4087498004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re currently looking for a talented Senior DBA/SQL Developer who has experience implementing solutions and solving complex problems for clients. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
The DBA/SQL Developer will be responsible for achieving a high satisfaction rating from clients by having a successful implementation of software solution projects. You will report to the Senior Manager of Technical Services.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
Availability till 8-9pm (GMT+3).
- Security certificate management
- LDAP and SSO
- PLSQL/T-SQL, C#, CLR, FTP/HTTP, batch files, PowerShell, MS Office
Nice to have skills:
- Linux commands, MySQL, sed, Java, shell scripting, XML
Nice to have competencies (Tools/Utilities):
- 3rd party ETL tools such as Altova MapForce, SSIS, SSRS
- FTP servers FileZilla, Bitvise
- MS Office
- MS Access
- Windows application tools developed in-house
- Windows Server
- Prior experience working in a SaaS based company
- 1+ years experience successfully managing large and complex data integration projects for multiple clients with minimal supervision
- Proactive mindset to monitor the health of automated processes and resolve issues before they are reported
- Good collaboration skills to coordinate and cooperate with SaaSio/Cloud/Systems and Dev teams
- Team player, but exceptional at working independently
- Technical proficiency, solution mindset, communication, and organizational skills are top strengths
- Strong analytical skills, data management, and reporting capabilities
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to determine root causes
- Strong T-SQL skills to develop and maintain ETL processes, imports, exports, stored procedures, TVFs, inline functions and reports
- Strong query optimization skills to troubleshoot and correct under-performing queries
- Provide feedback on existing product based on efficiency gains and customer needs
- Confidently take on projects for large, strategic accounts
- Handle escalations of complex client problems
- Understand and use 3rd party and proprietary data import & export tools
- Set up and configure client’s workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.