Job ID: 4087463004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a bright .Net Architect to join our innovative company!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1400+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 10+ years of application development experience with large scale business applications in agile or fast-paced development environment
- 5+ years designing, developing, and implementing business applications from business concept through to production
- Solid knowledge of .Net development, including experience working on initiatives that included full stack development of multi-tiered distributed systems implemented based on clean architecture patterns, involving complex business domains, either relational or non-relational persistent storage, and web or desktop user interfaces (e.g. Angular or WPF)
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in C#
- Strong knowledge of both .NET web framework and .Net Core
- Developing and consuming web services (REST integration experience)
- Experience building systems with high security standards. Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors and how to prevent them.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Expertise Microsoft SQL Server, Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, and entity frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git or Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of the Microsoft IIS stack and the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues with web-based applications and services including deployment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks
- Excellent interpersonal skill including verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate sophisticated technology concepts to less experienced team members
- Availability till 8-9pm (GMT+3)
Good to have:
- Knowledge on Code build and code pipeline to build CD/CI pipelines for services being developed
- Collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs
- Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications
- Leading the application development team and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as installing and updating applications
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.