Job ID: 4083016004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for an experienced Middle DBE to join our professional and friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
We have some internal projects. Our Internal Resource and Contract Management System is a great multi-module web-application consisting of RMS-Core (JSF) (Resource, Project and Contract management module); rVision UI (ReactJS) (Modern UI of rVision system); TTS (Time Tracking System integration module); ITS (Issue Tracking System integration module); mobile native Android, and mobile native iOS.
This web app ensures easy management of human resources, business processes, and data. It allows tracking projects, contracts, and employee assignments and creating automated billing reports based on reported working hours. The time-off module of the system accounts for actual employee location to calculate time-off terms and also shows different holidays.
Another one project involves updating and improving an internal system for project development and management that tracks employees’ time, prepares billing reports for clients, monitors labor and expenses, and manages contracts.
- Sound technical knowledge of database architecture, design, and data modelling in relational database systems like PostgreSQL and/or MSSQL
- Proven hands-on experience in T-SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, views, and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, and migrating complex data sets in RDBMS
- Expert level SQL skills. Should be able to write crisp and efficient SQLs
- Familiarity with BI reporting
- Demonstrated strength in tuning SQL queries and optimizing data models
- Scripting experience using any of the scripting languages like Shell and/or Python
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of ETL process and hands-on experience in any ETL tool preferably Pentaho
- AWS environment experience
- Knowledge of database maintenance features like partitioning, purging, and scheduling jobs
- Financial-related experience/background
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.