Senior (Strong Middle) Manual QA
Job ID: 4083011004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
We are looking for a Senior (Strong Middle) Manual QA to join our international team. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
Our Internal Resource and Contract Management System is a great multi-module web-application consisting of:
- ACL (Access Control Lists keeper, SSO provider)
- RMS-Core (JSF) + CMS (Contract management module)
- TTS (Time Tracking System module)
- mobile Web (jQueryMobile based mobile Web UI)
- mobile native Android
- mobile native iOS
The web app ensures easy management of human resources, business processes, and data. It alloys tracking projects, contracts, and employee assignments and creating automated billing reports based on reported working hours. The time-off module of the system accounts for actual employee location to calculate time-off terms and also shows different holidays.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman, etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL) will be a plus
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Nice to have – experience leading several QAs on a project
- Manual testing
- Web and mobile application testing
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing test cases
- Preparing test cases
- Analyzing test cases prepared by other team members
- Executing test cases
- Tracking defects
- Preparing bug reports
- Preparing test scenarios for automatization testing
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Leading team of 3-4 QAs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.