Middle Full-Stack Developer
Job ID: 4082993004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Middle Full-Stack Developer or a talented Back End Developer who has a desire to learn in order to become a full-stack developer.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal, and professional working environment. The customer’s team prides itself on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
The customer is small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you, like the customer’s company, are passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing, and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!
About Our Project:
The successful candidates will be part of the client’s team that is responsible for both an old component and a new one. The team will also work on enhancing a new application, which will be launched in the very near future and includes brand-new code.
You’ll be building multiple connectors to different websites where the information is being collected and presented.
The customer’s team has already built a framework, and the Exadel candidates will enhance it. The framework will eventually be used by non-technical experts, meaning that drag-and-drop functionality is an option (it is still under discussion by the team).
The main goal will be to implement around 50 integrations with 50 third-party products and maintain those integrations on a regular basis.
Required Set of Back-End Skills:
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot
- Git VCS, GitLab
Front-end skills (optional, but the candidate should be ready to learn it)
Nice to Have:
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Participating in code reviews
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.