Junior Database Engineer
Job ID: 4082913004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a talented Junior Database Engineer!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a privately-held American technology solution company developing software for managing Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business. The company was founded in 2008 and has its headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
About Our Project:
The project is an application that collects data from a well-known messenger for business communication and then converts the information and provides clients with analytical data. The applicants will be joining an existing team working on the customer’s SaaS product.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- A background in data engineering, business intelligence, and advanced analytics development
- Knowledge of techniques and practical experience in data preparation
- Experience in database design, including experience in SQL and data modeling
- Experience in data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL pipeline
- Experience with designing and implementing Service APIs
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with programming languages – C#, Python, or equivalent
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally
Nice to have:
- Data migration experience
- Data modelling experience
- Hadoop/Hive experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Big Data experience
- Microsoft Azure Cloud experience
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge
- Experience working with virtual multisite cross-border teams
- Design and development of code, scripts, and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integration from multiple sources
- Support and maintenance of existing services/pipelines across multiple environments
- Application of best CI/CD practices
- Support of release deployments
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Good understanding and experience of Agile development methodology
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.