Job ID: 4082776004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
The project deals with developing a website for yoga amateurs. We’ll incorporate several existing platforms: Shopify, MindBody, and Zinoty. It will enable amateurs to sign up and schedule yoga classes, watch master classes, and place orders for domain goods.
The goal of the project is to improve the customer’s website, mobile app, and associated infrastructure. The customer needs assistance with a unified identity management solution.
Possible solutions paths include:
- An identity management product (e.g. Ping, Okta, etc.) that would associate multiple logins under a master ID
- An identity microservice that brokers one ID across the various back-end platforms based on the level of service the student has paid for (e.g. all access, digital only, etc.).
We’re migrating from Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Klaviyo for the email marketing system. We’re migrating from MBO to Zenoti for the POS solution.
Project Technology Stack:
- Web front end developed in React
- Mobile app in React Native
- Contentful to be used as CMS (currently we use Drupal 7 on Acquia)
- Vimeo to remain in place as hosting/streaming for VOD (if possible)
- C/CD pipeline (Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.) is applied. The customer would like to continue to expand this framework during the project.
- Good knowledge of the main principles of React Native
- Understanding of application and component events and lifecycle
- A sense of the value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analysing, gathering and clarifying requirements of your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly working on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React Native developers for best practices and solutioning
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.