Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4081679004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a bright-minded Senior Java Developer to join our team of professionals.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a leading technology company that delivers products, solutions, and services for the food service equipment and supplies industry, including the industry’s most comprehensive online catalog and quotation and design applications. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, the company serves customers throughout North America.
About Our Project:
You will be working with the customer’s small, Agile Scrum teams on interesting products for manufacturers selling complex equipment. Features range from complex configuration to 3D visualization and pump and valve selection.
The customer has always valued English language skills, but finds them more important now than ever. They have implemented an aptitude assessment for all long-term contractors that is given in English and requires strong reading skills.
- Good coding skills in Java (3+ years of experience)
- Strong experience with Spring MVC/Spring Boot
- Strong English-speaking skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of how to balance speed to market and elegance in technical design
Nice to have:
- Mechanical engineering background
- Enterprise integration skills (NetSuite, SFDC, SAP, etc.)
- Apache Tomcat
- SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.