Job ID: 4081667004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course platform.
About Our Project:
The project is a leading analytics integration tool. In order to support the initiative, we need to (1) establish a new product data warehouse and (2) supplant custom business intelligence functionality with a more robust toolkit—Looker.
Our Exadel team will help to accelerate this work. The customer will transfer eventual ownership to their Application Services team. This will also allow the Observe and Orient team to focus on quickly delivering analytics artifacts and reports to users, which in turn benefits renewals sooner.
Project Technology Stack:
Node.js, Java, AWS Tools, and distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Elastic MapReduce)
Current Project Stage:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or in a similar role
- Experience with Node.js (back end)/Java
- Knowledge of AWS Tools and distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Elastic mapreduce)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.