Job ID: 4076690004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) to join our dream team! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be a part of an international team of HR managers and work directly with the Lead HRM. When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Assist with the day-to-day HR operations
- Help with newcomer pre-boarding and preparation
- Conduct newcomers’ onboarding training
- Maintain and update employee-related records
- Assist with employee education processes
- Prepare background check information
- Control consistency of internal systems, generate reports
- Work with internal HR system, process time off and assignments procedures
- Help with updating HR-related policies
- Facilitate employee offboarding
- Assist event manager
- Exadel Store Management: work with internal shop system, uploading products to the shop, adding information about products, managing the stock, processing orders, working with other shop managers, onboarding new managers, planning procurement, inventorying and recording product, assessing product price, ordering product, managing stock, ensuring product safety, negotiating with suppliers, discussing requirements, and managing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in or the ability to quickly learn human resource information systems and similar software (including GSuite, Microsoft Office)
- Prior related office experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of labor law
Nice to have:
- Economic education
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.