Senior Node.js Developer
Job ID: 4076105004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our team! If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.js knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Using proprietary mobile algorithms, the customer’s app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. Plus, app users have the ability to create flights virtually anywhere on the globe and share them with other members or book all the seats on a flight for a private trip.
Beyond the extraordinary flight services, members of the customer’s community, which includes leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture included, enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events on the clouds and the ground.
About Our Project:
This project requires task management, including flight support and execution of tasks related to each step of the flight according to the prebuilt, but flexible workflow.
Working on this project also requires a knowledge of ERP Service, a relatively complicated logic of Membership Sales, Ancillary Charges, Seat Sales, Charter Sales, and integration with SAP (cloud accounting system). This project also relies on the simple logic of Charter Sales.
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.js
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of mobile application architecture specifics
- Experience with building high-performance systems that require advanced algorithm solutions
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (such as PostgreSQL)
- Experience with building APIs and microservices using REST and GraphQL
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Preferably experience with event-driven architecture, CQRS, and event sourcing
- Preferably experience with distributed messaging systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with third-party integrations like Salesforce, ZenDesk, and SAP
Technologies we like:
- Amazon AWS (S3, Athena, Lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.