Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 4075339004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use the customer’s products.
About Our Project:
Data Connect is an Ed-Fi interoperability platform. We use and extend .NET technologies that implement Ed-Fi data standards. Much of the work on Data Connect is about building and maintaining a highly-available, managed platform that hosts these technologies and encapsulates various complexities associated with its (frequent) evolution, such as the configuration of features, version upgrades, data migration, and extension support.
We are hiring world-class software engineers to solve some of education’s hardest problems at cloud scale. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships — and using a modern stack that includes .NET/.NET (Core), AWS cloud native technologies, and relational databases, we are changing the way that teachers teach and students learn.
- 3+ years of proven DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience with NET Core
- Experience with Docker, K8S
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Beneficial: ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server and/or, PostgreSQL
- Strong communication skills
- Build and support a managed multi-tenant platform for K-12 education technology and interoperability
- Apply software development best practices for development (e.g. SOLID, Design Patterns, TDD, BDD) and configuration management tasks
- Work in an Agile software development environment with distributed teams using Scrum
- Successfully partner with other teams, such as client services, product management, and quality assurance
- Participate in all aspects of the product including design, development, deployment, and maintenance
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.