Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4066458004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Senior Java Developer to join our team! As a Senior Back-End Java Developer, you will join an international team of software engineering professionals to drive and maintain development of cloud, distributed web-based applications for Pharma and Biotech Technology solutions. If you have experience in Agile/Scrum methodology, we are waiting for you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
- Extensive Java experience (5+ years)
- Open-minded, friendly, ready for new challenges with a strong focus on collaboration
- Always ready to help, educate, and mentor other team members
- Committed to the successful delivery of business objectives
- Proactive, suggesting and driving your solutions forward
- Passionate about learning new tools and techniques
- Delivering software using modern technology stacks (microservices, single page applications)
- Developing testing automation, including unit and functional testing with BDD, integration testing
- Acting as a member of the Scrum team, collaborating with colleagues, constantly improving the processes
- Suggesting and implementing solutions using AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Facilitating and performing code reviews
- Mentoring and helping team members
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.