Lead Manual QA Engineer
Job ID: 4066453004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are currently looking for a Lead Manual QA Engineer with hands-on experience testing web applications.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection technologies accessible to all. Founded to help organizations protect what matters most, the customer’s suite of thoughtfully-designed, hospital-grade technologies and science-backed protocols reduce the transmission of pathogens and diseases they cause – from the coronavirus to the common cold.
About Our Project:
The customer wants to get an Android version of their web application. The Android application for mobile phones will be a broker for pulling data from a device using one protocol and transferring the received data to the server using another protocol (most likely Bluetooth and http). The first product is a UV lamp with a microcontroller. This lamp needs to be controlled on a schedule and give usage statistics. The second product is a device for temperature measurement and hand disinfection.
From the business side, you’ll be working on technical support, control of consumables, and consumables trade.
Friendly team working on a complex and challenging project to gain valuable experience.
Current Project Stage:
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing
- Excellent knowledge of types of testing: functional, regression, smoke, integration, usability, configuration
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Solid experience with using a database
- Ability to write documentation
- Strong analytical skills; creative and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail; ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage a team of 2-3 Manual QAs
- Work with web and IoT teams
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Track defects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Prepare bug reports
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform complex test cases
- Identify new ideas, tools, and testing process improvements
- Assist in the development process to provide timely and accurate resolution to critical customer issues
- Participate in meetings
- Work with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.