Job ID: 4066449004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager/Business Analyst to join our friendly and professional team.
You will work with the CMS; there is a plan to update the content on the platform. You’ll also need to check the content on the platform to make sure everything is written correctly and nothing is broken.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an end-to-end digital technology agency and enterprise boutique that delivers complex software for clients around the world. The customer’s portfolio covers a variety of verticals and includes work for Fortune 1000 clients in the healthcare, retail, financial services, sports, and entertainment industries (and more!). In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, the customer made the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America.
About Our Project:
The team is working on a large CMS Platform satisfying various customer needs.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Experience identifying business needs and using dynamics to improve business efficiency
- A deep understanding of what a CMS is (understanding of copying, loading and updating web pages).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics configuration with relevant Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of integrating different applications into dynamics such as Xero finance package
- Good level of working knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence Application
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing & verbal)
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work
- Engage in requirements elicitation and management
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize system
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.