Middle Data Analyst
Job ID: 4066448004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides products for mobile app solutions, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions and traces its history of success back to 1992. They are creating a comprehensive mobility platform for operators to efficiently manage their vehicles and drivers, for regulators to be informed and establish guidelines, for service providers to deliver sustainable, future-proof solutions, and for riders to have an effortless transit experience.
About Our Project:
The project is a taxi ordering service. The user can hail a taxi and monitor its arrival, pay for a ride, and see their own trip history. The system contains the following components:
- ride server (all data processing);
- payment server (PCI DSS-compliant) which performs a transaction with the passenger’s digital wallet and payment gateways;
- mobile application (hail taxi, geocoding, map, payments);
- taxi terminal (3rd party).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with tabular data (geospatial data is plus)
- Ability to ask questions of data and use it to tell stories
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and desire to dive into business context
- Strong fundamentals in statistics and Machine Learning
- SQL and Python data toolbox: Pandas, GeoPandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Folium, sklearn, xgboost, etc. Familiarity with R is plus
- Experience with Tableau and other BI tools is plus
- Proven data cleansing and feature engineering experience
- Ability to deliver the researched solution as part of data pipeline or as a service
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated primary and secondary market research and customer data
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies
- Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications deliver the business benefits as promised
- Document and communicate marketing requirements for systems to IT
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.