Middle/Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4058704004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a talented Middle/Senior Java Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Our customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables organisations to understand consumers and their behavior. Our customer’s organization measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming and advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, and products) on global and local levels. The company has a presence in almost 100 countries across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About Our Project:
The customer uses daily jobs infrastructure to process incoming data from proprietary devices and partners. The main goal of the project is to ensure the infrastructure is ready to process new data from the customer’s client.
The team works on the restful API which calculates currency-grade program and commercial ratings from respondent-level data. The API returns ratings metrics which align with those reported in the National TV Toolbox web application as a JSON formatted response. The technology architecture consists of five components: Apigee gateway, rest application, Apache SPARK calculation engine, and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- 3+ years of Java 8 application building experience
- Excellent coding skill in Scala
- Hands-on experience with Spring, JSON, JUnit, Mockito
- Good knowledge of SQL, REST, NoSQL, AWS
- Knowledge of JMS, spark, Jenkins, Swager, Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Maintain documentation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.