Junior Java Developer
Job ID: 4056934004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our international team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Their Cloud-based SaaS solutions leverage the latest in AI, IoT, telematics, customer experience, mobile and digital workflow technologies to create deep, actionable insights that help drive business and change lives.
About the Project:
Interfaces team creates an interface layer between CCC products and customers. All of the customers have their own systems that they normally work with, and CCC applications are SaaS applications.The Interface team comes in to connect these two systems.
2 major parts the developers will be working on:
- Building the APIs. You will be working with multiple CCC applications and developing their API. The APIs will be exposed to the clients.
- Working with development teams of CCC customers and assisting them in integrating CCC APIs into their applications. Making sure that APIs mapping is proper, enduring that APIs integrations are secure. Closely working with the project management team to make sure that we align to the customer delivery dates.
It’s development work mixed with customer interaction.
- 10 people in the development team
- 3 QA Analysts
- 3 Business Analysts
- 4 Program managers
Java, J2EE, Spring Fmwk, Apigee, Okta, Kafka, OSB, Weblogic, Kubernetes, Oracle to name a few
- 1+ years of experience using Java/Java EE
- 1+ years of experience with Hibernate ORM/JDBC/MyBatis/JdbcTemplate/etc.
- 1+ years of experience with RDBMS and SQL-language (MySQL/Oracle/Sql Server/PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot Framework
- Experience with source code management systems: GitHub/Bitbucket/etc.
- Experience with build systems: Maven/Gradle
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, XSD, JSON
- Passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering functional features in small time duration
- A quick learner and keen to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web-service technologies (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Java Script or any of its’ frameworks
- Collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop and ship new features
- Work with the architects to develop new features for the product
- Work with other product teams to integrate with their products and the environments in which they may be run
- Ensure code is well structured, maintainable, and of high quality
- Develop automated tests to ensure product quality
- Work with support to help resolve escalated issues and support sales and service engineers
- Be a team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Why join the team?
- About 120+ of the customer’s clients integrate via API. Millions of transactions processed per day
- Cross functional collaboration with different teams in сustomer’s company. Product development, Account teams, Implementation team, DevOps/Middleware and IT Operations
- Learn about various сustomer’s product portfolios
- The team is at the intersection of product development and customer implementation
- Develop APIs and workflow configurations
- Interact with client’s development team to implement APIs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.