Job ID: 4056237004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Storyteller Copywriter to bring life, human stories, and strong copywriting into our position descriptions to inspire candidates to apply for our positions!
Your responsibilities will include creating emotionally engaging content tailored for different target audiences and organizational goals and Agile writing of both long- and short-form pieces for target audiences with varying levels of understanding of our projects.
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be a part of our international recruitment marketing team and work with another copywriter in the department. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team, staffing managers, and other experts.
- 1+ year of professional writing and editorial experience
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible and compelling human stories for a general audience
- Understanding of storytelling and marketing copywriting trends across varied media types
- Experience with blog management
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples required
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Good Russian speaking skills
- Collect information about the company’s projects in order to present them to the target audience in an interesting way
- Translate project description brief into powerful copy and stories that drive the desired action
- Work to deepen understanding of our target audiences
- Write both short and long form pieces for social media for the purposes of elevating our profile and advancing our projects
- Translate complex issues into compelling and accessible content
- Deliver packaged content and stories for pre-determined marketing tactics
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to optimize and produce stories and content to enhance Exadel social media pages for the purposes of increasing online subscribers, boosting online engagement, and recruiting new talent
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.