Senior ML/AI Engineer
Job ID: 4056207004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a Senior ML/AI Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About Our Project:
The project is a cloud platform containing a set of services for management, among them SCP (Single Cloud Platform), API gateway, SSO, billing metering, and reporting. The reporting service helps capture metrics from all customer applications and allows the client to make business conclusions based on these metrics. The customer is going to create a state of the art ML pipeline for learning, training, labeling, data gathering, deployment of neural networks. The project is in its initial stages.
Project Tech Stack:
Java, Spring framework, AWS, Kubernetes, Azure, Docker
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Hands-on experience (3-6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP), including: ML problem analysis, data preparation (Exploratory Data Analysis) & transformation, feature analysis & selection, topic modelling & NER (Named Entity Recognition), ML model selection using parameter tuning, model result analysis and presentation, transfer learning, and developing custom ML models based on requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Python + Java or C++
- Knowledge of PyTorch/TensorFlow/Sagemaker/Docker/MLflow/Kubeflow/Linux, as well as knowledge in the latest neural networks (Transformers, LSTM, GAN, etc.)
- Good knowledge of machine learning libraries (like Scikit-learn, NLTK, spacy, etc.)
- Strong programming knowledge of Python, Flask, NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Good knowledge of statistics and algorithms
- Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Background in NLP would be awesome
- Knowledge of ABBYY for PDF and image processing
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
- Programming knowledge in MVC/.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server
- Understand business objectives and models that help achieve them
- Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company
- Fully cover (develop, maintain, and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models
- Propose new research, improvements, and best practices
- Share knowledge, ideas, and new approaches with team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest findings in applied data science
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.