Job ID: 4056205004
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a skilled Android Developer. We expect you to be a high-performing, free-thinking individual who is not afraid of asking questions. Challenge the status quo with your experience, not only in development, but design and your experience from past projects. You need to be a team player, able to work in larger teams where you support your team members and business partners.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. It is a diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, the customer’s company is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the quickly-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
- Java, Kotlin
- Common web services, such as XML, JSON, etc.
- Common parsing techniques, such as REST/SOAP/Websockets, etc.
- Track- ecord of implementing apps in Google Play Store
- AWS knowledge
- Kafka knowledge
- UI/UX design experience
- Agile & SAFE training
- Experience from banking, insurance or other high security business background
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Perform requirements analysis
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Communicate with the customer
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.