Middle DWH/BI Engineer
Job ID: 4056182004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Middle DWH/BI Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About Our Project:
The project is a comprehensive state apportionment factor solution to facilitate the collection, reconciliation, sourcing, computation, and reporting of state apportionment (property, payroll, & sales) for compliance, provision, estimates/extensions, and planning.
The solution includes a data extraction functionality that integrates with a variety of ERP systems (and other client data sources) mapped to key data tables holding relevant apportionment information. Based upon a variety of programmed rule sets, the solution will compute state apportionment factors based upon all potentially available methodologies, allowing the user to compare potential outcomes based upon applicable rules for filing positions for a particular state. Standard and custom reports and interactive maps and graphics will be available to aid analysis and planning.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET
- Experience in developing SQL reports, ETL processes, administration MSSQL server
- Experience with BI tools like PowerBI or Tableau, Exago
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SQL; main responsibility will be related to MSSQL development (SPs, SQLs)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of domain-driven design
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications to support load changes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in nosql technologies such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, Redis
- Work in Agile/Kanban team with a focus on building the best solutions
- Design and implement services
- Suggest proper security architecture
- Suggest proper network communication architecture
- Support multi tenancy, including versioning on the server side
- Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility, and data analytics
- Work with large amounts of data
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.