Senior С/C++ Developer
Job ID: 4056178004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptional Senior С/C++ Developer to join our team! As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection technologies accessible to all. Founded to help organizations protect what matters most, the customer’s suite of thoughtfully-designed, hospital-grade technologies and science-backed protocols reduce the transmission of pathogens and diseases they cause – from the coronavirus to the common cold.
About Our Project:
The project is the first hospital-grade UV-C disinfection system designed for the dynamic environments of modern organizations. Proven to destroy 99.99% of surface and airborne pathogens in a 1,000 sq. ft. room in just seven minutes, it is the most powerful, human-centric, and adaptable UV-C system on the market.
The smart, technology-enabled device is lightweight, nimble, and easy to use. Eight proprietary UV-C bulbs deliver 360 degrees of coverage, destroying 99.99% of surface and airborne pathogens – including those that cause the coronavirus and seasonal flu.
- 3+ years of experience in С/C++
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with embedded applications (for boards and microcontrollers)
- Experience with FreeRTOS (nice to have)
- Experience with Bare Metal (nice to have)
- Ability to coordinate with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Willingness to resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality products
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development”
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.