Middle Mobile QA
Job ID: 4049653004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Middle Mobile QA to come and join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro area.
About Our Project:
The mobile crash detection team creates mobile SDKs and mobile apps for the collection, analysis, processing, and reporting of automatically generated telemetry captured through sensors on the latest cellular phones. These modules process the obtained information, integrate it with artificial intelligence models, and identify and assess crashes and their severity. Driver behavior, active safety features, and environmental conditions are just some of the data attributes collected and evaluated in real time. In the event of accidents, these services initiate automated responses in the form of emergency assistance, vehicle transport, a replacement vehicle, medical services, etc.
- Industry-standard REST APIs and SaaS
- Deep understanding of mobile sensors and usage of the customer’s system
- Challenge of collecting of high-frequency telemetry on resource-constrained mobile phones
- Big data processing algorithms
- Open-source and microservice-based architecture
- Understanding of AI algorithms
- Agile development processes with integrated DevOps
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
QA works in lock step with the Development team in an Agile development process. We partner with the development team to develop and maintain unit and integration tests that run at compile time of every build. QA team members are key contributors to the source code review process required prior to checking in new code to the release branch. We create functional regression tests that are run at code deployment time, the test automation framework used to execute and report on regression tests, and load testing to verify the performance and scalability of all services. We work in a Scrum-based delivery model and deliver functional regression tests in parallel with the product under test so that new capabilities have automated validation at the conclusion of each sprint.
Allure, Appium, Bitbucket, Gatling and JMeter, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, SonarQube, Spinnaker, TestLink, TestNG, and SauceLabs
Under Active Development
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of software testing experience or Master’s degree and 3+ years
- Direct experience with mobile application testing and application log capture tools
- Knowledge of industry standard test tools
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full SDLC
- Exemplary written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile device emulators and mobile debuggers
- Experience with AWS or Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker
- ISTQB and/or Oracle Java certifications
- Experience creating test strategy documents
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of test cases and tools used against the Mobile Crash Detection app and underlying SDK
- Drive the mobile application in order to track trips and driving behavior data
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance test cases for regression and feature testing
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and developers
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, & test cases with all key stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert, understanding business use cases and feature behavior
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our Agile-based development and testing methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.