Middle Java Developer
Job ID: 4048658004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a motivated Middle Java Developer to come and join our team! You will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies and prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements.
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
This customer is changing the future of digital cinema. Their solutions draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow, tailored precisely for clients’ requirements. The customer’s products are in use in 65 different countries, making them the leading digital cinema solution provider. Our customer portfolio includes all of the major Hollywood studios (Disney, Fox, Warner Brothers, Sony, Universal & Paramount) and most of the world’s biggest cinema chains (Cinemark, Cineplex, Odeon, Vue).
About Our Project:
We need to customize the product for the US market. This project is already established, and we have two Scrum teams already working on the project. Now we’re creating the 3rd team.
We also provide services for screen advertising sales companies (i.e. those that sell the advertising that you see before the movie starts). This product is a complete management system for the sale, scheduling, delivery, and financial reconciliation of advertising.
Project Team: 2 Senior Java SE, 2 Middle Java SE, 1 Senior QA, 1 Middle QA
- Good coding skills in Java 8/11 (3+ years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Spring IoC
- Experience with Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with Flyway (or similar)
- Experience with Vaadin (nice to have)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- Experience with AWS Lambda and/or API Gateway would be a big plus
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.