AWS Cloud Developer
Job ID: 4048613004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a motivated AWS Cloud Developer to join our IT team to design, develop, and maintain applications. You will be primarily responsible for developing a cost-effective plan to migrate web applications from the current on-premise environment to optimum AWS cloud solutions. Due to the collaborative nature of the project, the ideal candidate possesses both strong technical and communication skills.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
- Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
- Communication Planning
- Expertise & Innovation
- Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Current Project Stage:
- 5+ years of professional experience in core AWS services
- Deep understanding of core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices
- Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Highly proficient in .Net
- Hands-on experience in React
- Experience using SQL
- English language proficiency
- Collaborate with the IT team to migrate web applications to AWS
- Understand current infrastructure and stack in order to employ best AWS solutions
- Design and implement cost-effective migration strategies
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable code using .Net and React
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
- Conduct software analysis, testing, updating, and debugging
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.