Senior React Developer
Job ID: 4048610004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for an experienced Senior React Developer to join our talented team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
- Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
- Communication Planning
- Expertise & Innovation
- Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
About Our Project:
The product is used by advertisers and media agencies to plan multi-media advertising campaigns. The customer is working in an increasing number of markets. Each market can have the same version of the software, but the underlying data and ETL is market specific. The customer currently has about 15 instances of the product.
- Provable experience in React
- Good knowledge of React basics, React architecture, and React main principles and TypeScript
- Knowledge of TypeScript (nice to have)
- A portfolio of complex front end-heavy projects
- Expert understanding of core front-end technologies
- Rapid feature development
- Ability to think ahead (strategic thinking). You will be a leader in this area of the project with minimal oversight, so it’s important for your decisions to be well thought out.
Nice to have experience with:
- React and its ecosystem, Graphql/Apollo, CSS-in-JS (emotion), D3 (nice to have)
- Node.js (nice to have)
- Npm, Monorepos (nice to have), Lerna (nice to have)
- Create React app, Webpack, Babel
- Jest, Enzyme, React-testing-library, Storybook
- Eslint, Prettier
- Front-end development of the working project
- Leadership for a small team
- In collaboration with the tech lead, definition of the architecture of the project to account for ever-flowing feature requests
- Participate in SCRUM meetings, live demos, technical sessions
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.