Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Job ID: 4048602004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Software Engineer (Python) interested in working on large-scale, high-performance processing and storage systems. If you have good coding skills and want to learn and grow – read further!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal, and professional working environment. The customer’s team prides itself on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
The customer is small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you, like the customer’s company, are passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing, and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!
About Our Project:
The project is a labour market analytics tool that provides HR professionals and researchers with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information about the online labour market throughout the world. The customer continuously collects and analyzes millions of job postings from hundreds of thousands of websites, turning raw data into essential information and bringing it to their clients’ fingertips.
Python, PHP, ReactJS, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Docker, Git
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Python development
- Experience with Casandra, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, docker, k8s is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems
- DevOps mindset
- Experience in automated testing
- Together with the team, design and implement changes for data processing pipeline, a backend for the customer’s new website, and other emerging projects
- Work on internal tooling to maintain data quality
- Produce elegant, efficient, and robust code
- Review code written by colleagues
- Maintain high test coverage
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.