Embedded Software Engineer
Job ID: 4048600004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles and also provides premium financial and mobility services. The customer’s production network comprises 31 production and assembly facilities in 15 countries; the company has a global sales network in more than 140.
In 2020, the customer sold over 2.3 million passenger vehicles and more than 169,000 motorcycles worldwide. As of 31 December 2020, the customer’s company had a workforce of 120,726 employees
About Our Project:
You will deal with the control unit for autonomous drive, or driving assistance functionality, including environment recognition, pedestrian protection, (lane keeping, adapter cruise control) + autonomous drive functionality.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Good understanding of operating systems
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking, real-time operating systems
- Experience in C desirable; experience in C++ is appreciated as well
- Hands-on experience with RTOSes, or at least good Linux
- Experience with Middleware Security/Safety
- Ability to deal with Linux Kernel issues, Security/Safety
- Experience working with Intel/Denverton
- System functions experience
- Hands-on experience with Microservices
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
Nice to have:
- Experience in the development of QNX-based systems
- Experience in Hypervisor
- Automotive domain expertise
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.