Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4048594004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About Our Project:
The customer’s solution simplifies the complex task of forecasting and scheduling. This easy-to-use, web-enabled software removes the expense and administrative burden of thick-client solutions. With our customer’s software, organizations can reduce costs by staffing appropriately to meet their workload, drive business growth and operational excellence, and improve employee effectiveness and retention.
- Strong communication skills working with a remote team
- Experience with Java, SprintBoot, Jetty/Tomcat
- Experience developing and consuming API services – particularly Rest
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Git
- Experience with continuous integration, e.g. Jenkins
- Experience with code review process
- Knowledge of unit testing, e.g. Junit
- Test Driven Development
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of integration testing (e.g. Cucumber)
- Experience with Database/SQL Server/Queries
- Knowledge of authentication mechanisms for API services
- Ability to read and understand .Net code/minimal coding in .Net is required
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.