Job ID: 4048588004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We are seeking a Xamarin Developer who will serve on an Agile development team supporting the development of an enterprise SaaS platform. This person will be responsible for designing, developing, and engineering solutions for the customer’s mobile app and related systems. The customer’s mobile app is a data visualization smartphone app for users of the customer’s client experience platform. The Xamarin Developer will design new features for our cross-platform native app running on iOS and Android – focusing primarily on shared business logic and Android/iOS UIs. They will integrate with back-end databases and servers, implement high-performance UI experiences, troubleshoot in-the-field issues, and provide ongoing project management and systems documentation, as necessary.
About Our Customer
You will work with a global leader in actionable intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s actionable intelligence solutions to power their clients’ engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover, your customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their intelligence-powered security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats.
In other words, you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
- Work closely with the distributed mobile team to make constant improvements to Foresee mobile products;
- Work with teams across the world to bring meaningful support to global clients
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Contribute to the creation of intuitive setup documentation to assist clients during the implementation process
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Must have experience: C#, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android
- 3+ years’ object-oriented programming experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Xamarin/Mono/C# development
- Solid familiarity with Git
- Ability to work and learn in a self-directed manner and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS or Android SDK
- Solid experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with Reactive frameworks, Realm, Firebase crashlytics, Bitrise
- Experience with software design patterns
- Knowledge of build tools (Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.)
- A portfolio of completed work including at least one released app in the app store
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.