Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 4048584004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Welcome bonus $3000!
We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA to join our friendly team!
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro area.
About Our Project:
The project is a web application that uses a data science model to predict the parts and labor that should have been on the repair and flags the items that are incorrect on a human written estimate. The model analyzes photos of the vehicle damage to arrive at this conclusion. This allows the estimate reviewer to focus on the most valuable items, improving their efficiency and the quality of their work. It involves a lot of mathematical calculations.
- You will get a unique experience on how data science is used for decision making within an application
- You’ll get to work with a cross-functional team
- You will learn the сustomer’s business
1 Development Manager, 1 Lead Full Stack Developer, 2 Full Stack Developers, 1 Data Science Engineer, 1 UI/UX Designer, and 1 Database Designer
Project Tech Stack:
- 2+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java, C++, or other high-level programming language
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full SDLC
- Solid written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with TestNG or REST-assured
- Experience with AWS or Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker
- Work on the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools used with the customer’s suite of software and analytics solutions.
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and developers
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, and test cases in close collaboration with all key stakeholders and with their contribution
- Become a subject matter expert, understanding business use cases and feature implementation
- Contribute to load, performance, service reliability, and stress testing
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our Agile-based development and testing methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.