Strong Middle/Senior Automation QA
Job ID: 4048583004
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Welcome bonus $3000- for Middle Automation QA
Welcome bonus $4000- for Senior Automation QA
We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA to join our experienced team!
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American company based in Chicago. It accelerates digital transformation for the insurance and automotive industries with AI, IoT and workflow solutions.
About Our Project:
The Quick Estimate app enables consumers to capture and submit photos and videos of their damaged vehicle in a quick and efficient way. Insurance providers benefit from this self-service offering, since this enables them to rapidly get information from their customers, in effect reducing the overall cycle time for a claim to be settled. Quick Estimate is the primary photo intake channel for all our CCC AI products and therefore allows carriers to extend the efficiency even further.
The apps are supported by multiple back-end components and require an understanding of overall web application architecture. It’s a blend of a traditional server-based application and individual microservices. Understanding of application security and performance is also crucial for supporting the back end.
This solution is powered by different AI-based APIs that process the client data provided via app. These APIs are running as microservices on a hyper-scale server, and an understanding of API gateway, Nginx, Load balancer, and Okta would be an added advantage.
- It is a core project that provides a great learning opportunity with Java frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Dropwizard, etc. with cloud technologies like S3, EC2, IAM, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, and SES
- You will get a unique experience on a blockchain project
- You’ll get to see development from scratch
Project Tech Stack:
Java 11, PostgreSQL, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Spring Cloud, OAuth2, Redis
- 2+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java, C++, or other high-level programming language
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full SDLC
- Solid written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with TestNG or REST-assured
- Experience with AWS or Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Docker
- Work on the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools used with the customer’s suite of software and analytics solutions
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and developers
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, and test cases in close collaboration with all key stakeholders and with their contribution
- Become a subject matter expert, understanding business use cases and feature implementation
- Contribute to load, performance, service reliability, and stress testing
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our Agile-based development and testing methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.