Middle Automation QA (Java)
Job ID: 4039029004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a talented Middle Automation QA (Java) to join our friendly team! If you’re passionate about building functional and code coverage test automation and you feel like automation testing is something you can do to your heart’s content, you’re looking for us. You will have a major role to play in building an automation infrastructure to ensure continuous deployment.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer develops and distributes business automation solutions for managed services providers (MSPs) and information technology (IT) solution providers.
About Our Project:
The customer’s solution is a managed services platform used by enterprise, large and mid-sized businesses. Exadel is currently working on multiple subprojects.
The purpose of the project is to provide centralized management of settings for the platform partners on their vertical.
Each policy is a collection of all existing settings from a specific category. A category is defined by an integration domain (or multiple domains) owning the corresponding settings and is an indicator of what platform area this policy is targeting (e.g. devices, integrations, finance, etc). Partners organize policies into packages and can manage the partners’ verticals by assigning packages on vertical containers (partner, client, site, etc.).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of total experience in QA/Testing & Test Automation
- Hands-on experience with Java Based Test Framework Development (Web UI and API testing)
- Experience with Stress and Performance Testing (jMeter or Gatling)
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and Testing Approach for it
- Ability to work in Scrum Environment as an Automation Engineer
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Karate Framework
- Providing the best quality tests and running tests
- Creating plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Actively participating in the software development process; collaborating with customer’s team
- Executing and monitoring results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Creating technical and utility documentation
- Creating clear and coherent bug reports
- Providing feedback on the work performed, coming up with questions, and removing impediments
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.