Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 4038803004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Project:
We have four different projects in production, requiring support and analysis. Answering questions and writing new features will also be necessary.
The aim of the customer’s booking web service is to provide functionality for external components to perform search and booking operations for traveling packages. These might include services such as flights, hotels, cars, insurance, etc. The system provides an interface for integration with different service providers in the tourist sphere. The solution is used for connectivity from external B2B components.
The service allows for search by service parameters, selection of the optimal travelling package with the best price and conditions, direct reservation, and change to the reservation if necessary.
The project includes implementation of .Net middle-ware components, such as various Windows services providing connectivity to external travel systems; development of SSRS reports based on MS SQL and MySQL databases; and the enhancement of internal client PHP-based tools.
The team is working on back-end development. The system is a set of services related to each other, each implemented using WCF technology, SOAP protocol, and .Net.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience in .Net Framework 1.0, .Net Framework 4.8, .Net Core 2
- Experience with WCF, Asp.Net, Asp.Net WebForms
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, XSLT
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team and be a supportive teammate
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- At least intermediate English skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.